Friday, May 26, 2006

Amelie Friday, back by popular demand

All of the avid readers of this blog (well okay, one of the few readers of this blog) are demanding (well, casually inquiring) that Amelie Friday make its triumphant return to Three O'Clock in the Morning.

Well, far be it from me to disappoint (actually, that's what I do best, but do let's proceed).

Here's how it works: I list three things I like and three things I dislike from the previous week. Then, you add your own list in the comments.

Here’s my list for this week:

Things I Like
  • Three-day weekends (who doesn't like that???)
  • Dinner and drinks on the corporate card
  • Boulevard Wheat on the deck at O'Dowd's on a sunny afternoon
Things I Dislike
  • When the week-old bag of stinking, rotting, fermented grass clippings breaks open all over my legs as I'm bringing it to the curb the night before trash day.
  • corporate reorgs (who doesn't hate that??)
  • Having high expectations dashed by mediocre novel writing
Okay, that’s my list for this week. Add your own list of likes/dislikes in the comments section. Or better yet, post them on your blog and let me know so I can link to them. Let's make this a regular thing.

Have a great weekend.

tagged: , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. No one posted yet for Amelie Friday??? How dare they?

    My likes:

    1- 3 day weekend - I have to agree with you on that one!

    2- Center City Philadelphia at night...anytime really but especially at night

    3- Cold swimming pools on a hot summer day.


    Dislikes:

    1- When my counts are off at work.

    2- Getting stuck on 11 - 7 shift...give me 12's damn it!

    3- Traffic jams...I haven't had to experience them lately thanks to my shift...

    Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...