Well, far be it from me to disappoint (actually, that's what I do best, but do let's proceed).
Here's how it works: I list three things I like and three things I dislike from the previous week. Then, you add your own list in the comments.
Here’s my list for this week:
Things I Like
- Three-day weekends (who doesn't like that???)
- Dinner and drinks on the corporate card
- Boulevard Wheat on the deck at O'Dowd's on a sunny afternoon
- When the week-old bag of stinking, rotting, fermented grass clippings breaks open all over my legs as I'm bringing it to the curb the night before trash day.
- corporate reorgs (who doesn't hate that??)
- Having high expectations dashed by mediocre novel writing
Have a great weekend.
tagged: Amelie, Blogger, corporate, Boulevard Wheat, O'Dowd's, Da Vinci Code